The first thing that man will be asked about is our love, the people of the Household (ahl al-bayt).

Results per page: 131
Question ID  2341  -  Ahlul Bayt
Assalamu Alaikum. I want to know the significance given to seeing the prophet(saw) in a dream. I have heard like the devil cannot take his form. Is that true? And also tell me if there is any special significance assigned to it or its just a normal dream.
 
Answer:-  Seeing the Prophet (SAWA) in dream has a significance if the person is not
imagining some one else. No doubt Shaitan can not take the image of the
infallibles (AS) .
Wassalam.
Mohammad Al-Musawi
 
Question ID  2328  -  Ahlul Bayt
Did bibi umm Kulthum binte Ali (Sa) marry Umar ibn Khattab?
 
Answer:-  Not at all. It is a fabricated story. Marriage never happened between Umme
Kulthom and Umar Bin Khattab.
http://www.wilayat.net/attachments/article/3009/Umm_Kulthum_English%20%281%29.pdf
Wassalam.
 
Question ID  2320  -  Ahlul Bayt
I saw pictures of the destruction of shrines in syria.And also saw a picture showing a body covered by blood,meant to be hujr bin adi.Is that picture true...?? wassalam
 
Answer:-  > The picture of destruction of shrines in Syria is true and it is one of
> the crimes of the enemies of Ahlul Bayt (AS), but the photo claimed to for
> Hujr Bin Ady Al Kindi taken out of his graves is not true.
> Wassalam
> Mohammad Al-Musawi
>
>
 
Question ID  2309  -  Ahlul Bayt
Salam dear respected Sayed, (1) Is an pious Sayed respected more than an equally pious non-Sayed? (2) Is a Sayed superior to a non-Sayed due to receiving more respect than a non-Sayed, and having a blood connection to Prophet Muhammad(SAW)? (3) The non-Sayeds get rewarded for respecting the blood connection that a Sayed has with Prophet Muhammad(SAW) and the non-Sayeds are punished for disrespecting the blood connection that a sayed has with Prophet Muhammad(SAW). However does the same apply to a Sayed? Is the Sayed either respecting or disrespecting his blood connection to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) each time he takes an action or does a deed in his life???? (4) Does an Sayed have an equal responsibility to respect his connection to Prophet Muhammad(SAW) as the non-Sayed has? (5) Is it better to be born as a Sayed as Sayeds recieve more respect than Non-Sayeds? (6) Do Sayeds have an unfair advantage in this world as the Sayed recieves more respect and has the blessing and privilege of having a blood connection to Prophet Muhammad(SAW)?
 
Answer:-  >
> (1) Is a pious Sayed respected more than an equally pious non-Sayed?
> A1. Status in front of Allah (SWT) depends on the degree of piousness and
> sincerity.




> (2) Is a Sayed superior to a non-Sayed due to receiving more respect than
> a non-Sayed, and having a blood connection to Prophet Muhammad(SAW)?
> A2. Respect of Sadaat is from the respect of the Prophet (SAWA) and his
> Ahlul Bayt (AS).



> (3) The non-Sayeds get rewarded for respecting the blood connection that a
> Sayed has with Prophet Muhammad(SAW) and the non-Sayeds are punished for
> disrespecting the blood connection that a sayed has with Prophet
> Muhammad(SAW). However does the same apply to a Sayed? Is the Sayed either
> respecting or disrespecting his blood connection to Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
> each time he takes an action or does a deed in his life????
> A3. Yes, Sayyed must respect his connection to the Proohet (SAWA).




> (4) Does a Sayed have an equal responsibility to respect his connection to
> Prophet Muhammad(SAW) as the non-Sayed has?
> A4. Yes.



> (5) Is it better to be born as a Sayed as Sayeds recieve more respect than
> Non-Sayeds?
> A5. Allah knows and does the best.



> (6) Do Sayeds have an unfair advantage in this world as the Sayed recieves
> more respect and has the blessing and privilege of having a blood
> connection to Prophet Muhammad(SAW)?
> A6. No unfair advantage at all in respecting the blood of the Prophet
> (SAWA) who saved all from darkness and Kofr and guided us to Islam. We can
> never reward him.

Wassalam.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

>
 
Question ID  2299  -  Ahlul Bayt
Assalamun Alaykum Agha I.Zamana(ATFS) ne apni Tawkee me farmaya Zahooor mere haath me nahi hai woh Allah(SWT) ki marzi hai isliye tum Allah(SWT) se mere zahoor ki dua karo. To fir hum kyu Imam E Zamana se Munajat karte hai ke aap jaldi zahoor ki jiye? Kyu hum har namaz ke baad ye padte hai "YA SAHEBAZZAMAN YABNAL HASANIL ASKARI AJJIL ALA ZAHOORE" ? Apke jawab ka muntazir Kasim Patel India
 
Answer:-  We say that to seek the Dua of Imam Zaman (AS) for the Zohoor. It is like
what we say at the end of Dua 'Ahd (AL'AJAL AL'AJAL YA MAULAY YA
SAHIBAZZAMAN)

> =E2=80=8BWassalam
>
=E2=80=8BMohammad Al-Musawi=E2=80=8B


>

=E2=80=8B
>
>
 
Total : 128 Results