The Prophet (SAWA) said, 'Allah has created every single vicegerent of His with generosity as their natural disposition.

Results per page: 131
Question ID  802  -  Ahlul Bayt
salam alikom, i live in france, i'm shia since 11 years, and i learn alone manteeq mudhaffar , risalat ilmiyya, usul din and fiqh, i want to know how to have an ijaza to wear the amamah, become i'm a mubaligh and i have the duty to make da3wa in my origin coutry( vietnam) they have muslims sunni but nor shia, it is will be the fist if a go overthere, i can go london to see u.thanks to help me
 
Answer:-  Salam wr wb
You may come to WABIL office to discuss this matter when you are in London
0044208 4598475



>
 
Question ID  794  -  Ahlul Bayt
I have read a tafsir of 5:87. In it it stated that Imam Ali a.s was one of the companions that abstained from that which was lawful (it stated that in his case it was sleeping in the night according to one tradition). I find this strange to accept as i thought Imam Ali a.s would have the true knowledge of what Islam is. Also i have heard that when he was born he read the quran out fully? Is this correct. Was he really one of the people who abstained, and how can it be reconciled with the fact that he is the gate to the city of knowledge? Thanks
 
Answer:-  Imam Ali (AS) was the most knowledgeable about Islam after the Prophet
Mohammad (SAWA), and he was the Gate of the City of Knowledge in Islam as
the Prophet (SAWA) has said in many Hadeeths narrated even in Sunni books.
The narration which you have read is not authentic, simply because it goes
against the facts of Islam.
Such narrations and many other narrations were fabricated by servants of
Bani Umayyah who tried to bring down the status of Ameerul Mo'mineen (AS).
Wassalam.
Mohammad al-Musawi

On Thursday, October 10, 2013, ali hassan Reply-To:
wrote:

> Mr/Mrs ali hassan
> posted a new question on wabil website, the details are below...
> Category : Ahlul Bayt
> Question : I have read a tafsir of 5:87. In it it stated that Imam
> Ali a.s was one of the companions that abstained from that which was lawful
> (it stated that in his case it was sleeping in the night according to one
> tradition). I find this strange to accept as i thought Imam Ali a.s would
> have the true knowledge of what Islam is. Also i have heard that when he
> was born he read the quran out fully? Is this correct. Was he really one of
> the people who abstained, and how can it be reconciled with the fact that
> he is the gate to the city of knowledge?
>
> Thanks
>
>
 
Question ID  778  -  Ahlul Bayt
Salam. if a muslim man always remind his wife to offer salat especially fajar, and gets angry because his wife is not performing it every now and then and always reminding her, my question is, is it a sin to get angry with her? Sukran
 
Answer:-  We are supposed to remind and order our family members to perform
obligatory Prayers, but if they do not do that, we are not responsible.
Getting angry might have good result sometimes to make the sinner leave the
sin, but it can also have bad impact which might cause the person who is
refusing to perform the Prayer insist on his or her wrong. You must see the
impact of your getting angry and never be a cause of bad results.
Wassalam.
Mohammad al-Musawi




>
 
Question ID  762  -  Ahlul Bayt
Salam. I would like to as if this is true and what is the opinion of Ahlulbait (AS) about this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suY8BvHpVXY Sukran.
 
Answer:-  There is a Hadeeth Qudsi stating: My servant: Obey me, I will make you like
me, you say to something : Be, it will be.
Imam Hussain (AS) has sacrificed every thing in the way of Allah (SWT), so
he was granted by Allah with great bounties. The stone where Imam Hussain
(AS)'s head was placed in Aleppo, is one of thousands of miracles which are
been granted by Allah (SWT) to Imam Hussain (AS). This miracle of that
stone in Alrppo is been witnessed by thousands of people every year. My own
family members were among those who saw that miracle.
Wassalam
Mohammad al-Musawi

>
>
 
Question ID  683  -  Ahlul Bayt
Salam. Please help me understand with this: The Holy Prophet (S) said: “I have been commanded by Allah to warn my people and say, ‘Do not go from one mosque to another while someones rights are upon you. If such a person stands up for prayers in that condition, I send my curses upon him till he restores the rights to its owner.” (Iddat’ud-Dai page 236)
 
Answer:-  It means that worshipping Allah (SWT) must be with out usurping the rights of others, as the usurper of the right of others is cursed by Allah (SWT), and he should not think that just worshipping Allah (SWT) will justify his major sin of usurping the rights of others.
Wassalam.
Mohammad al-Musawi

>
>
 
Total : 126 Results