Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Generosity is one of the noble traits possessed by prophets. It is the pillar of belief, such that only a true believer will be generous, as well as one who possesses great certainty and high aspiration, for generosity is a gleam from the light of certainty, and the one who knows what he wants finds it easy to give away.

Results per page: 143
Question ID  355  -  Medical Issues -  2013-03-01 03:30:02
Is it permissable as a doctor to prescribe emergency contraceptive pill. There are two types one of which is prescribed within 3 days and one within 5 days of unprotected intercourse.
It is not allowed in Islam to use or describe (after ) contraceptive pill because it destroys the already formed zygote , while contraceptive pills which prevents pregnancy ( prevents the formation of the zygote) is allowed. When the zygote is formed then it is Haraam to destroy it by (after) pills or by any other way.
Mohammad al-Musawi

Question ID  332  -  Medical Issues -  2013-02-19 02:15:01
Aslam-o-Alikum Syed if in any medicine it is written that it contains gelatine. Is it Haraam to consume that medicine which is not for a serious medical illness and does not threaten your life.
Answer:-  According to many leading scholars, animal gelatine is forbidden unless take=
n from Halal animal. In your case, it should not be taken when the medicine i=
s not necessary.
Mohammad al-Musawi

Question ID  321  -  Medical Issues -  2013-02-09 16:00:02
Salam Alaikum wa ba.. I was wondering if you can give me a name and a phone number for an Imam in Southern California or any other place that I can go to cleanse me. What happened to me is someone fed me sihir and I can not pray or do zikir due to gagging and vomitting. If I pray and let my mind wonder around nothing happens, but When I pray from the heart I start gagging and or vomitting. Its been 8 months since i have worked and I know my ex wife puts sihir on me. Any information will help me alot Inshallah. I am a 12 Imami from generations and generations Alhamdulillah. your help will be very helpful and very appreciative.
Answer:-  You may contact Shaikh Fadhil Sahlani ( 917 826 7734) in Al Khoei Islmic
Centre who will guide you to local Aalm in your area.

Question ID  272  -  Medical Issues -  2013-02-02 21:23:16
can a woman take any substance in other to get fat or part of her body to be big? For example, her breast for the purpose of pleasing her husband.
Answer:-  Woman is allowed to do so, if no non Mahram is involved in the procedure.
Mohammad al-Musawi

Total : 74 Results