Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Generosity is one of the noble traits possessed by prophets. It is the pillar of belief, such that only a true believer will be generous, as well as one who possesses great certainty and high aspiration, for generosity is a gleam from the light of certainty, and the one who knows what he wants finds it easy to give away.

Results per page: 139
Question ID  4484  -  Divorce -  2018-11-17 17:45:02
Assalammualaikum Sayedna, Q2315, after the divorce during iddah period u reply to the question, husband should not asked his wife to leave the house or the wife leave the house willingly. My question is what is the ruling if that thing happen in opposite, i mean the husband ask or the wife want to leave?because i never see/hear/know anybody stay together during iddah period, poor me. Is it still allowed to or must stay together after divorce during iddah? Thanks a lot.
Answer:-  Islamic rule which is very clear in Quran ( al-Talaq, verse 1) is :Divorced
wife to remain at the matrimonial home during the Iddah of Talaq.
Question ID  4462  -  Divorce -  2018-11-08 12:45:01
As salaamun ale kum A woman seperated from her husband for 6+ years it considered as still legally married to the same person ? Can nikah/mutah be contracted with such a woman
Answer:-  Wa Alaykum Assalam wr wb
Yes, she is still married to her husband no matter how long is the
separation period as far as no proper Islamic Talaq was announced in front
of two pious witnesses with all other conditions.
No Nikah nor Mutah can be done with such woman because she is still married.
Mohammad Al-Musawi
Question ID  4382  -  Divorce -  2018-09-09 22:15:02
My Maraja is Agha Sistani (May Allah protect him) I got my nikah done over Skype with my cousin in 2010. After nikah, we never met because we both were living in different countries for education as we both were young. Because there was no communication, after 6 years, I decided for Khula because of misunderstandings. My mother went to a moulana in Pakistan who was our representative to perform the procedure for khula. The representative asked the husband for a written statement in which the husband gives his consent for khula. However, the representative didn’t ask the wife (me) for my consent before proceeding for khula since I was not present. After khula, in less than 6 months, I got a chance to speak to my exhusband and we decided to get back together. We haven’t been married to someone else. However, the families are against our decision due to their personal reasons. We (my husband and I) went to another moulana to ask some questions and after we told him the khula procedure, he said the procedure is not done correctly, therefore, the khula is not valid. According to what he told us, since the husband and wife were not present, the wakil (representative) is supposed to do wikalat, which means ask both husband and wife for their consent/permission before reading the seegha (either on phone or in a written statement). The moulana even spoke to the representative on phone and asked him if he asked the wife also, and to my surprise, the representative lied and said he spoke to me and took my consent. When I confronted him he said it’s not a big deal because my intention (niyat) was for khula and my mother agreed on my behalf, so there was no need to take my consent/permission. But then why did he lie to another moulana, I don’t get it. Allah knows better. My question is that since our representative didn’t speak to me at all and only took wikalat from my husband only. Based on the situation, is this khula valid? If the couple is trying to get back together as they realized their mistakes, what would be the advice for families who are against this decision because of the misunderstandings between them. It might help them change their perspective. JazakAllah khair!
Answer:-  Wa Alaykum Assalam wr wb
1. If you have authorised your mother to ask for Khula on behalf of you, that authorisation itself is valid on your behalf. Nevertheless, you and him are always allowed to invalidate the Khula by returning any money you gave him to make him agree on the Khula, then the Khula will become simple divorce. You both can after that recite a new Nikah immediately.
2. If you and him decide to be together in marriage bond, your families have no right to prevent or disturb such marriage unless there is a valid Islamic reason. They should be told that preventing marriage is a very bad act which can harm them in this life and hereafter.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

Question ID  4325  -  Divorce -  2018-08-08 21:00:01
Aoa I got married in october 2013,after marriage behaviour of my husband was not kind with me,there was no way to live with him so i ended up the marriage by taking khulla from city court karachi pakistan...After that i wanted to end my marriage religiously,I went to shariat court in my area,jafar e tayar society malir karachi..They send 3 notices to my husband to come and end this marriage but he didnt come...I dont know where he is,we have no contact with him,kindly tell me the solution of my problem,that how to end this marriage according to shariat...Me and my all family members have tried every possible way to contact him but he is not responding to us...kindly guide me how to end this.
Answer:-  Wa Alaykum Assalam wr wb
You can contact local Alims in Karachi who can try to reach to your husband and get you the religious Talaq from him.

Question ID  4098  -  Divorce -  2017-12-17 06:15:03
Assalam o alaikum Agr kisi ka nikkah hogaya ho aur rukhsati na hui ho us time mai khulla hojaye . Khulla k baad agar kahin aur rishta aye to kia dusre rishte ko khulla ka batana chaye ? Aur kahin aur shadi ho to kia single nikkah nama mai likhna allow hai? Rukhsati nahi hui hai na kabhi ek dusre se mile hain 1 month mai khulla hui. Maine kisi se suna hai k nikkah ka chupana rukhsati na hone p koi gunah nahi hai.
Answer:-  Yes, she is still virgin.
Total : 44 Results