The first thing that man will be asked about is our love, the people of the Household (ahl al-bayt).

Results per page: 139
Question ID  1150  -  Divorce
AOA, Molauna sb. Small clashes are part of life. But my wife and her parents did not try to solve them with mutual consent and make them as matter of their ego and just asked for divorce at any cost, whenever I tried to contact her she uses the words that you are just waste of time, you are split personality, you are not worth making, this marriage is over. I tried to solve the issues at any cost and apologize them because I have small baby and he will be divided in this case, but she said he is my baby you don't need to worry about him, her parents supported her fully. We tried to solve the issue on family level but they insulted my parents and family members as well and don't respond us properly. eventually I send her a court paper with three divorces on it, I thought they might become serious to talk. 1- In above situation, was she eligible for divorce? 2- She took khulla from non religious court and seegha e tallaq from an aalim (I Dont know how) and done her second marriage. Is that valid? 3- Is she still my wife? Regards
 
Answer:-  Salamun Alaykum
Please refer to a local Alim. I have already replied your question.
Wassalam.
Mohammad al-Musawi


On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Syed Faheem Reply-To:
wrote:

> Mr/Mrs Syed Faheem
> posted a new question on wabil website, the details are below...
> Category : Divorce
> Question : AOA,
> Molauna sb. Small clashes are part of life. But my wife and her parents
> did not try to solve them with mutual consent and make them as matter of
> their ego and just asked for divorce at any cost, whenever I tried to
> contact her she uses the words that you are just waste of time, you are
> split personality, you are not worth making, this marriage is over.
> I tried to solve the issues at any cost and apologize them because I have
> small baby and he will be divided in this case, but she said he is my baby
> you don\'t need to worry about him, her parents supported her fully. We
> tried to solve the issue on family level but they insulted my parents and
> family members as well and don\'t respond us properly. eventually I send
> her a court paper with three divorces on it, I thought they might become
> serious to talk.
> 1- In above situation, was she eligible for divorce?
> 2- She took khulla from non religious court and seegha e tallaq from an
> aalim (I Dont know how) and done her second marriage. Is that valid?
> 3- Is she still my wife?
> Regards
>
>
 
Question ID  1128  -  Divorce
SALAM, 1- What is Tallaq E Raji (Reversable)and Can A women re-marry to another person after taking tallaq e raji? 2- If a wife take court khulla (without following the shari process) and marry to another person. What will be status of her new babies from this new marriage in the eys of Allah? (Halal/Haram) My wife did her second marriage in Pakistan without taking legal divorce from me (I was not agree for her khulla and also they did not give me any gift or mahr as well) so that is why I am asking this question. Regards/Iltamas e Dua
 
Answer:-  Salamun Alaykum wr wb
1. Talaq e raj'ee is the usual divorce when a husband willingly gives
divorce to his wife. He can reverse such Talaq and make it void within
three periods of menses. He does not need any new Nikah but to say to her
or behave with her as a wife, then Talaq e Raj'ee is void.
2. Kula' Talaq needs the acceptance of the husband to take something agreed
to divorce his wife. If the husband did not agree, then no Kulaa'. If the
husband was not giving his wife her rights and the Talaq took place from
the Haakim e Shariah according to proper procedure, then it is valid.
Wassalam.
Mohammad al-Musawi

>
>
>
 
Question ID  1120  -  Divorce
AOA, Maulana sb. If husband and wife have some issues in between them and wife is stubborn and continue asking for divorce rather then coming on a point and say we are not made for each other. And then husband says ok if you need divorce you will get it. Through court he send her a divorce stamped paper with three Divorce, Divorce and Divorce? Would their Divorce valid? What is the islamic way of Divorce? Regards
 
Answer:-  Islamic divorce has many conditions, if any of them is not fulfilled, it
will be invalid. These conditions include pronouncing it in front of two
pious witnesses , and many other conditions. Court paper does not mean
Islamic divorce at all unless the court is an Islamic court run by
authentic Ualama. Three Talaqs at one time are also invalid.
Wassalam.
Mohammad al-Musawi

>
>
>
>
 
Question ID  1100  -  Divorce
AOA, Maulana sb. Can a wife make small solve able family issues as big reason for her hate to husband and took khula/divorce from an Alim and do her second marriage? If a wife does not give her dowry back or any financial reward to husband so that husband can give her khula/divorce and take khula from court and do her second marriage, would her khula be valid in such a case and her second marriage on the basis of this khula?
 
Answer:-  1. Husband and wife should tolerate each other as much as possible and try
to avoid hurting each other in any way.
2. Khula is a type of Talaq in Islam in which the wife pays or gives the
husband some material to get his agreement to divorce her. No Khula is
valid with out the acceptance of the husband.
3. If the Khula is not valid, there is no question of second marriage for
the wife. It will be not valid at all.
Wassalam.
Mohammad al-Musawi

>
>
 
Question ID  956  -  Divorce
agr husband pa kisi na kala jado kia ho aur bohat sa qari aur ullama na confirm kia ho k ya jado hai k husband wife ko talaq da day aur usay ghar sa nikal day.kia wo talaq jaiz ho g jb tak jado k ilaj nai ho jata.
 
Answer:-  Talaq is invalid if it was said by the husband in state of anger , or when
he was out if his senses, or under pressure or if it was said with out two
pious witnesses or if the wife was in her menses or in a period of purity
but had sexual intercourse with her husband.
Wassalam"
Mohammad al-Musawi


>
 
Total : 35 Results