The first thing that man will be asked about is our love, the people of the Household (ahl al-bayt).

Results per page: 128
Question ID  3947  -  Marriage
Salam walekum maulana sahab mera question ye h k meri shadi 3 saal pehle zor zabardasti se hui thi maine apne parents se bohot mana kiya k mujhe boy pasand nahi h lekin unhone zabardasti meri shadi karwadi haar kar shadi k baad mujhe unse physical relationship banane pade lekin dil se aaj bhi wo pasand nahi h mujhko wo dimagi beemar se bhi lagte hain like khana kharab banne pe ya kisi aur maa k bhadkane pe maarte peette hain bilkul bhi understanding nahi hain kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta h ye shadi haraam to nahi h aap plz mujhe btayiye k ye shadi haraam h ya halaal
Answer:-  If you have accepted during any time to marry him, then the marriage is
lawful. No marriage is valid if it was by force and you have never accepted
Mohammad Al-Musawi

Question ID  3942  -  Marriage
Assalamoalaikum,I was a married woman my husband did second marriage so to fulfill my desire I did gunahane Kabira but after realising we did mutah .Few years back my husband died and we did nikah all by our own we read nikah khutba.Is our nikah is valid? if not then how we get Mehran for each other .PlZ guide me.
Answer:-  Wa Alaykum Assalam Wr Wb

If a married woman commits fornication (Zina) with a person , she becomes
Haraam (Forbidden) to marry that person for all her life .

There is no question of Mut'ah with that man after committing (Zina) with
him while being married to someone else.

You need to seek forgiveness from the major sin .

You are not allowed to marry that person at all.

You are allowed now as a widow to marry another person.


Mohammad Musawi
Question ID  3938  -  Marriage
In response to Question: 3934 Salams, may I ask what the meaning of: إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَرِزْقُنَا مَا لَهُ مِن نَّفَادٍ is, how often I should recite it and the what it relates to e.g. For carriage or for looks/ beauty. Thanks
Answer:-  This verse (=D8=A5=D9=86 =D9=87=D8=B0=D8=A7 =D9=84=D8=B1=D8=B2=D9=82=D9=86=
=D8=A7 =D9=85=D8=A7 =D9=84=D9=87 =D9=85=D9=86 =D9=86=D9=81=D8=A7=D8=AF) =
is to be recited as many times as you want, and to be written and =
carried with you.
It has great benefit in marriage.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

Question ID  3934  -  Marriage
I want to get married, start a family etc. however I fear that due to genetic conditions, no man will want to marry me, also i am not "beautiful". Pease advise on anything to recite / what to do...?
Answer:-  إِنَّ هَٰذَا لَرِزْقُنَا مَا لَهُ مِن نَّفَادٍ
Question ID  3922  -  Marriage
Salam, I am married man and follower of Agha Sistani; with 3 children and my wife is a loyal woman looking after my family and home. On the other hand; she is not interested in sex and its been more than one year we had sex because of last child and my wife is breasfeeding her. To fulfil my sexual desire; I did gunahaan-e-kabrira including zina and masturbation. I have repented all the times but could not control my desires. Lately I found Muta option and now I am doing Muta with Christian Girl Prostitutes with seegha and according to Agha Sistani; it is allowed with Ehtiaat-e-Wajib. Please advise that Muta with Ahl-e-Kitab Girls after reading Seegha is allowed. Also Can I also do Muta with Non-Kitabi (Budhist, Hindus, Athiest etc.) if they recite Kalma only for Muta Marriage to become Muslim and after Muta Marriage she becomes murtid. wssalam
Answer:-  Mut'ah with ahl e Kitab woman needs permission from you Muslim wife.
Mut'ah with non ahl e Kitab non Muslims is not allowed unless they really
become Muslim I.e. Believe in Islam.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

Total : 297 Results