The first thing that man will be asked about is our love, the people of the Household (ahl al-bayt).

Results per page: 155
Question ID  2665  -  Zakat and Khums
Alsalaamu alaykum sayed. Regarding zakatul fitr, I do not know any poor shia person near where I live can I transfer the payment to wabil for you to give it to those who are poor and need it? Walsalaam
Answer:-  =E2=80=8BIf you do not know about any poor Momin in your area, you may send=
Fitra to poor people in other places either directly or through trusted
persons or trusted organizations..
Mohammad Al-Musawi
Question ID  2617  -  Zakat and Khums
Salaam Sir, I have £80 000 inheritance money that I wish to buy a house for rental. Is Khums applicable? Can I buy a house and then slowly pay the khums amount over a few years? Thank You
Answer:-  There is no Khums on inherited wealth or property if the deceased has
already paid its Khums. If he did not pay its Khums, then Khums must be
paid first before touching the money.
In case Khums was paid, you are allowed to buy a property for rental income
from your inherited money, and use the income for your livelihood, and if
any amount remains from the income, Khums will be obligatory on that
remaining amount.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

Question ID  2586  -  Zakat and Khums
As-Salaamun-Ale-Kum, I stay in a foreign land in a rented accommodation. Our 1 room accommodation in our homeland is not in a condition where my wife and kid can stay, my aunt and my mother are the present owners of the house. Keeping this in view I told my wife before marriage that we will not stay there. The house is on nominal rent divided between my aunt and mother. We are saving to buy a house in our homeland, is khums applicable on this money. Was-Salaam
Answer:-  Yes, Khums is applicable because the saved money has not yet been used in
buying a residence and staying in it.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

Question ID  2579  -  Zakat and Khums
Salamun Alaikum! I wish to clarify an important point with respect an Imam Juma-o-Jamaat of a small town to which I am related through my in-laws. He is unable to meet his daily expenses based on the income from Hauze Ilmiya for his services. Is it allowed to give him some portion of our sehme Imam, so that he make his both ends meet easily?
Answer:-  Using Sahm e Imam (AS) needs a permission from Marje of Taqleed.

Question ID  2578  -  Zakat and Khums
me yaha khambhat,gujrat me pesh namaz hu meri 5 betiya h 3 ki shadi ho chuki he or beta nahi h or meri zaruriyate zindagi puri nahi hoti,to kya me zarurat k mutabik sehme imaam le sakta hu?
Answer:-  You may seek permission from Ayatullah Uzma Sistani. The email address of
his office in Najaf is

Total : 132 Results