Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, 'Generosity is one of the noble traits possessed by prophets. It is the pillar of belief, such that only a true believer will be generous, as well as one who possesses great certainty and high aspiration, for generosity is a gleam from the light of certainty, and the one who knows what he wants finds it easy to give away.

Results per page: 139
Question ID  2315  -  Divorce -  2015-02-19 20:30:01
In our fiqa wat the procedure of divorce n can both partners live together till final divorce
Answer:-  Divorce has many conditions e.g.
- Wife should not be in her menstrual period.
- Husband should not be in anger or been forced to divorce.
- Divorce is invalid during the period in which husband and wife had sexual
intercource between them.
- Two pious witnesses must witness the divorce.
After divorce Iddah period starts for around three months or three
menstrual periods, during which husband should not ask his wife to leave
the house and she should not leave also willingly. During the Iddah period,
there is no Hajib between them. If they want to return back to each other,
the husband can say that or act like putting his hand on her, then Divorce
is invalid and they return as married couple immediately with out need for
another marriage agreement (Nikah).
Mohammad al-Musawi
Question ID  2245  -  Divorce -  2015-04-15 16:00:02
Aslamualaikum,,sir i had nikah with my cousin 4 years ago on my parents wish,but rukhsati doesnt happen yet.after 6 months of nikah,my husband start fighting and giving me threats of divorce without any reason.i kept quite over his behaviour but later i found that he has become alcoholic and drugs abuser and had illegal relations with many girls these 4 years he didnt bear my expenses parents asked them many time for rukhsati but they dont.neither they want rukhsati nor want to divorce husband many times said to me that he will not rukhsat me nor divorce me he moved to USA. i am 28 years old now and have completed my studies i am sitting in my parents home doing nothing.note:at this time,i am not in takleed of any mujtahid. 1:what should i do in this situation?? 2:is it ok to marry a alcoholic,drug abuser and zani even if he dont do tauba??? 3:if my husband or his family dont want rukhsati or divorce what should a i do?? 4:what if my parents force me to marry a alcoholic,drug abuser and zani?? 5:what if my parents dont take my matter serious and dont help me to get divorce from him in legal and sharah way?? please solve my problem and give me openion of mujtahideens regarding my my problem.
Answer:-  Momin girl should not marry an alcoholic or major sin doer. No one can
force you to do that.
If your husband is not fulfilling his duties towards you, and not giving
you divorce, you can seek help from Haakim Shariah who will order your
husband to give you all your rights, and if refuses, then will order him to
give you Islamic divorce. If your husband refuses both orders, the Islamic
Sharia will give you Talaq and free you from this injustice.
Mohammad Al-Musawi
Question ID  2081  -  Divorce -  2014-11-17 05:45:02
Assalam alaikum Respectful shaikh, I have sent you a question at directly from my email. Did you get the question?
Answer:-  I did not get your question.

On Sunday, November 16, 2014, safdar khadim Reply-To:

> Mr/Mrs safdar khadim
> posted a new question on wabil website, the details are below...
> Category : Divorce
> Question : Assalam alaikum Respectful shaikh,
> I have sent you a question at directly
> from my email. Did you get the question?
Question ID  1997  -  Divorce -  2014-10-16 17:00:59
Salam alaikum Sayed Musawi If a husband refuses to give his wife a divorce and with the help of an alim she manages to get a khula,is she allowed to go into nikkah with another person after she has completed her time of iddah? May allah bless you.
Answer:-  Khula needs the approval of the husband who is supposed to accept taking
something from the wife to give her divorce. If husband approval was not
taken there is no Khula at all. If the husband was not giving the basic
rights of his wife the wife has right to seek help from the Hakim of
Shariat who should order the husband to give the rights of his wife and if
he refuses to do so the Hakim of Shariat orders him to divorce his wife if
the husband refuses both then the Hakim of Shariat has the right to issue
Talaq for such wife which will be a final Talaq.


Mohammed Al-Musawi
Question ID  1555  -  Divorce -  2014-07-13 21:15:01
I got married 6 years ago only nikkah no rukhsati.. We didn't meet for 6 years . He lives in abroad.He didn't give me single penny for my needs. Now I want khulla I send him khulla papers he accepted on phone that I accept ur khulla paper . Is it valid khulla?
Answer:-  If he accepted to give you a Kula divorce, then it is valid.

Total : 47 Results