Take account of your selves before you are held to account, and evaluate them before you are held for evaluation, and prepare yourselves for the Greatest Exposure

Results per page: 145
Question ID  3049  -  Family issues -  2016-01-04 12:45:01
Salam sir m qatar m government job krta hu or mera account b qatar k national bank m hy or mjy ghar banany k liye bank se loan lyna hy mgr bank waly 100000 loan dy kr 110000 wapis laty hy or hr salary m cut ho or 4 sal m pura loan khatm ho jy ga kiya y jaiz hy...Q k itni bri Raqam or koi b ni dyta..humary musluk m kiya y loan ly skty hy...plz juldi reply kijiya ga
Answer:-  This loan from Muslim with interest is usury and Haraam. Unless you have an
agreement with them to take from you service charges not interest.
Mohammad Al-Musawi
Question ID  3019  -  Family issues -  2015-12-25 19:45:02
Salaam please let me know how much percentage of a daughter in father property. Khuda Hafiz Gulamali
Answer:-  If the father dies, his wife, sons and daughters will inherit him. Wife
gets one eighth, then the remaining is to be divided among sons and
daughter, one share fro ever daughter and two share for every son.
Mohammad Al-Musawi
Question ID  2935  -  Family issues -  2015-11-15 04:15:02
as salam maulana.. we r having family disputes aftr my mother in law expired last year.we tried to make d relations but cudnt do so. evry year we used to have majlis in our house and i was a part of it being elder daughtr i n law though v live separately. but this time my father in law along with his younger son and his wife told us to b away from d majlis preparation and now v r nt in talking terms also.i really felt very bad and hurt fr not being a part of d majlis. i want to ask you that can i have the majlis same day in my house at different time.. i will not face any wrath for that or azhab to do it on d same day.2076
Answer:-  You should try to patch up with your in laws as much as you can. If you are
unable to do that, there is no wrong in having another Majils for the sake
of Allah (SWT) and not to compete with any one.
You can have a Majlis on another day, not to compete with your in laws and
make them feel bad. You should do every thing which makes your relationship
with them better not otherwise.
Mohammad Al-Musawi
Question ID  2763  -  Family issues -  2015-08-20 21:00:02
Assalam alaikum I belongs to a poor family..as i am married 22 years back.My problem is that my husband never worked ..and my expenses were beared by my brother and sister.I tried my best to force my husband to work but he refused to work till today My three kids have grown now.Can i leave my husband and start staying in my mothers house till he starts working..Now i am old and i dont have anything to eat also...Plz advise me how can i do to spend my life as i have been patience for almost 22 years..
Answer:-  Your husband is responsible according to Sharia to spend on you. If he
refuses to do so, you can force him through Haakim Sharia or seek Talaq
which is not good in general.
You can do any lawful act to force him to spend on you.
Mohammad Al-Musawi

Question ID  2685  -  Family issues -  2015-07-14 07:00:01
a divorced woman with small children (not baligh) has remarried. Can the children refer to her husband as "dad" Or "father"
Answer:-  He will not be real father for them, but they can call him whatever they
like because there are many meanings of the word "father" including the
person who looks after a child can be called father but not real
physiological father.
Mohammad Al-Musawi
Total : 72 Results